- 95% DOP
- 99.97% DOP
- 99.99% DOP
The Aerostar HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is constructed with a 16 gauge galvanized or stainless steel frame with a continuous band of media pleated over corrugated aluminum separators. The interlocking frame design and sealant allows unobstructed airflow in an easy to handle design. Available in 11.5″ depth.
- Standard and high capacity (SC & HC)
- Proprietary automated computer test CIPAT (Computer Integrated Particulate Air Test)
- High humidity applications
- Controlled laminar flow
- Rugged construction
- Available in galvanized or stainless steel frame
- UL 900 Class 1
- Also available for high temperature applications rate 400°F(HT4) or 500°F(HT5)
The Aerostar HEPA filters remove a broad range of airborne contaminants, including fine dust, smoke, soot, pollen and radioactive particles. HEPA filters are used in final filter applications including hospitals, electronics, nuclear, pharmaceuticals, laboratories, aerospace, food processing and optics. They can also be used for pre-filters for cleanroom environments and other critical applications for final HEPA/ULPA/SULPA filters.